Summer Marketing Intern
City : Burlington
Category : Intern Marketing
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Identify all local channels to develop new leads, work collaboratively with SDR to follow up, monitor, and report on the leads throughout the sales funnel
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to assist in strengthening content and collateral on the private and public pages of EntegraPS.ca
- Support the Director of Business Solutions in creating prospect presentations
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and networking events representing Entegra Canada
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, newsletter, print ads, social media, website, one-pagers, and identify innovative ways of marketing
- Responsible to work on new client testimonials
- Help generate and canadianize new lead gen and other content pieces
- Conduct and present research to understand market trends, demand for products and services, customer and client preferences and needs, customer purchasing habits, competition, and elements of satisfaction
- Provide direct operational support in alignment with the Accounts and other operational support staff
- Support in developing a calendar for NGCOA and other affiliated associations
What You’ll need to Succeed:
- Curious and innovative marketing student with an appetite to learn and make an impact!
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
- Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
- Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
- LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
- Facebook: Sodexo Canada