Summer 2023- Insurance -Associate
City : MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Please note: This posting is for a 4-month Student Summer 2023 placement with a start date of May 2023, and end-date of August 2023. In order to be eligible for this 4-month Student position, you must either:
- Be returning to school after the work term end-date of August 2023; or
- If you are not returning back to school (i.e. are graduating in August 2023), you must require the work term as a mandatory component to in order to graduate successfully.
Please ensure that you meet these eligibility requirements before applying - candidates who apply but are found to be ineligible are not able to be considered.
What is the opportunity?
As an associate you will be responsible for risk management and sales oversight audit activities within all lines of the insurance business. This role requires a high level of employee capabilities and engagement through analyzing data and source systems. You will be responsible for executing sales oversight activities to support and drive improvements within our sales practices, track and provide results to key partners and support trend analysis.
What will you do?
- Support sales practices assessments by way of completing in-depth sale reviews and audits.
- Assist in the review of trends and identify opportunities to strengthen sales practices.
- Assist in tracking sale practice results to support partners, drive improvement, and facilitate trend analysis.
- Collaborate with the team to identify, research, analyze and recommend enhancements to sales practices oversight.
What do you need to succeed?
- Proficient in excel and the Microsoft suite of programs.
- High level of analytical & problem-solving capabilities, ability to analyze data, identify trends and detect issues.
- Excellent communication skills, proactivity, sense of urgency, concern for order and quality.
- Self-motivate and driven to deliver key objectives to business partner.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.