Street Team, MOVE 100 & Virgin Radio Promotions Representative, Freelancer, Bell Media
City : Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category : Marketing & Communications
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 397484
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Posting Date: September 20, 2022
MOVE 100 & Virgin Radio Promotions Team
Move 100 and Virgin Radio are looking for our next street team superstars!
As a part-time member of the promotions team, you will represent our stations year round at various events, concerts, movie premieres, and more!
Must be motivated, responsible, energetic and able to work independently and as part of a team, while representing each radio station – and having FUN
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Help organize and execute on site displays at Live on Location Remote Broadcasts.
- Perform enthusiastic live phone reports back to the station for airing.
- Capturing images and posting on social media.
- Creating engaging online content.
- Interact with listeners face-to-face.
- Collect ballots/ data for contesting.
- Loading and organizing station vehicles with promotional gear/ supplies.
- Must be personality driven and show initiative to complete tasks without being asked.
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to handle working long hours, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent Social Media/Digital Creative skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be personable and approachable.
- This individual will be responsible for executing street level promotions as part of the MOVE 100 or Virgin Street Team.
- Hours will vary pending events.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Freelancer
Job Status: Temporary - Part time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 10/04/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, NS, Halifax
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.