City : Leduc, AB
Category : Full time Materials Management - Warehouse
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are a detail-oriented with a strong background in shipping or warehousing, and an interest in the aviation industry. As Stores Agent, you will be responsible for providing support to the Stores team, counting inventory items and entering data into the tracking system.
Joining our team means:
- Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
- A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family
- Health & Dental Benefits that start the day you do and RRSP matching, so you and your family feel secure in the future
Once you have completed probation, this role will be a 7 on/7 off rotation based on 12-hour shifts (9am - 9pm OR 10am - 10pm). Apply today to join our team at Summit Air in Edmonton, AB!
- Conduct thorough and accurate count of all current inventory items
- Carry out the applicable printing of labels using our Remote Aviation Access System (RAAS)
- Ensure that all parts & components are properly packaged and clearly labeled with RAAS barcode
- Consolidate all like numbered parts together in one location and have that location reflected in RAAS
- Ensure all bin locations are properly labeled to reflect the parts within
- Identify possible discrepancies in inventory and or labeling and report to Supervisor
- Perform scanning, photocopying and filing as needed
- Previous experience doing inventory counts preferred; familiarity with the aviation industry would be an asset
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Quick and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work productively in an unsupervised environment and prioritize effectively
- Excellent attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy
- Experience with Remote Aviation Access System (RAAS) would be considered an asset
- Must meet pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements
- During training this will be a Monday - Friday position
- Once probation is completed, this will move to a 7 day on, 7 day off rotation working from either 9am - 9pm or 10am - 10pm.
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.