Store Operations Manager -Assistant Manager, Fairview Village Square Mall
City : Brooks, AB
Category : Full time, Retail Store Operations
Industry : Retail Goods
Employer : Canadian Tire
- Ensure execution of the Customer Experience and provides resolution for all customer concerns.
- Provide exceptional omni-channel experience by offering in-store eCommerce sales and fulfilling eCommerce orders within defined service levels.
- Demonstrates and follows up on execution of visual compliance standards, store maintenance and pricing standards.
- Leads the implementation and execution of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible to deliver annual corporate shrink targets through team education, enforcement of LP and audit standards and rigid inventory control.
- Follows and ensures compliance of all corporate LP, Cash and Audit, and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Ensures processes and systems are followed for the execution of tech shop service programs, including maintenance and compliance standards.
- Creates efficient store weekly scheduling for both sales and support functions.
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to Management & team members based on key metrics. and observed behaviours through Huddles, one on ones, and performance management coaching programs.
- Create development plans for staff; support and coach to improve any performance gaps and conducts ongoing coaching to improved team.
- Acts as a brand ambassador, promoting our stores, programs, brands, and people internally and externally.
- Effectively problem solve, delegate and follow-up on tasks assigned to team Members.
- Maintain SportChek performance management expectations (feedback/coaching); this includes progressive discipline where necessary.
- Promotes and maintains a positive and motivating work environment (safe, inclusive, and empowering)
What you bring
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and develop department team and store team, through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback, and ongoing support.
- Results driven with the ability to build and manage a daily, weekly game plans for the department and store.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Superior training and mentoring skills.
- 3-5 years retail management experience required.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a drive to succeed.
- Basic computer skills required.
At Canadian Tire Group of Companies, we believe in fostering an environment of transparency. A place where your contributions are recognized, valued, and fairly rewarded and salary is determined based on a combination of factors including individual experience, store volume, location, and other relevant role-specific requirements. Beyond a competitive base salary of $xx to $xx, you'll enjoy company benefits, bonuses, or any additional compensation.
At Marks, we want you to experience an extraordinary career in helping to lead our brand's evolution to be Canada’s number one destination for industrial and casual apparel and footwear. As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, and a valued part of the Canadian Tire family of companies, Mark’s stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality and style. Mark’s is a leader in product development, innovation and quality through its assortment of industrial apparel, footwear and accessories, with strong private and exclusive brands. Join us, where there's a place for you here.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to fostering an environment where belonging thrives, and diversity, inclusion and equity are infused into everything we do. We believe in building an organizational culture where people are consistently treated with dignity while respecting individual religion, nationality, gender, race, age, perceived ability, spoken language, sexual orientation, and identification. We are united in our purpose of being here to help make life in Canada better.
We stand firm in our Core Value that inclusion is a must. We welcome and encourage candidates from equity-seeking groups such as people who identify as racialized, Indigenous, 2SLGBTQIA+, women, people with disabilities, and beyond. Should you require any accommodation in applying for this role, or throughout the interview process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to help meet your needs.