Store Manager, Ottawa – Bell
City : Ottawa, Ontario
Category : Retail
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
At Bell, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate and it all starts in our stores. Every day our Sales Associates have the chance to make a big impact on our customers’ lives.
It’s an exciting thing and we need you.
As part of the Bell team, you’ll work with a high-performing team, get the training you need to be successful, and earn a competitive wage and commission at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
Do you have a passion for exceeding store sales targets in a highly competitive environment?
Are you someone who loves motivating a diverse team to exceed company goals?
Are you looking to continue your career in a company that has a wide variety of developmental and career opportunities?
What’s the role?
- Maintain and exceed overall store sales performance
- Coach your team to support your execution plans and help achieve objectives
- Analyze data and critically assess your business
- Anticipate opportunities to exceed both external and internal customer expectations
- Attract, hire and train a high performing sales team
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell Brand
Do you fit the part?
- A drive for achieving superior sales results within your store
- Proven track record of actively coaching, developing and stretching others to their full potential
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment where change is ongoing
- Passion for the latest technology with the ability to relay that passion on to your team
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts
- Previous Retail management experience preferred
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Company subsidized cell phone line
- Career Opportunities
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Nepean
Application Deadline: 10/03/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.