Store Manager , Confederation Park
City : Saskatoon, SK
Category : Full time, Retail Store Operations
Industry : Retail Goods
Employer : Canadian Tire
What you’ll do
- Provides leadership to the team, consistently coaches, and follows up to ensure the delivery of the service model standards are provided to each customer.
- Enforces delivery of our operating model customer service standards.
- Provide exceptional omni-channel experience by offering in-store eCommerce sales and fulfilling eCommerce orders within defined service levels.
- Supports the organization in customer acquisition through the promotion of our customer loyalty and credit card programs.
- Demonstrates and follows up on execution of Mark’s visual compliance standards, store maintenance and pricing standards.
- Establishes plan and follows up on execution of weekly price changes, promotional set-ups, and department POP as per workbook resulting in 100% system pricing including weekly pricing sweeps.
- Responsible to deliver annual corporate shrink targets through team education, enforcement of LP and audit standards and rigid inventory control.
- Oversees preparation for annual inventories.
- Follows and ensures compliance of all corporate LP, Cash and Audit, and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Creates and / or monitors the creation of efficient store weekly scheduling for both sales and support functions.
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to management and team members based on key metrics and observed behaviours through Shift Starters, one on one’s, and performance management coaching programs.
- Create development plans and conducts annual appraisals for management team and direct reports; support and coach to improve any performance gaps and conducts ongoing coaching to improve team.
- Ensure execution of the customer experience and provides resolution for all customer concerns.
- Develops and leads recruiting and hiring strategy for store, maintains a complete team.
- Create succession plans through continuous training and development.
- Acts as a brand ambassador by promoting brands and culture.
- Continually motivates team and performance through recognition programs, store contests, customer compliments, etc.
- Maintain Mark’s performance management expectations including progressive discipline where necessary.
- Follows the disciplinary process consistently and impartially.
- Promotes and maintains a positive and motivating work environment (safe, inclusive, and empowering).
What you bring
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and develop department team and store team, through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback, and ongoing support.
- Proven ability to build and manage a daily, weekly plan for the department and store.
- Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills
- Superior training and mentoring skills
- 3-5 years retail experience required.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and a drive to succeed.
- Basic computer skills required.
At Marks, we want you to experience an extraordinary career in helping to lead our brand's evolution to be Canada’s number one destination for industrial and casual apparel and footwear. As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, and a valued part of the Canadian Tire family of companies, Mark’s stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality and style. Mark’s is a leader in product development, innovation and quality through its assortment of industrial apparel, footwear and accessories, with strong private and exclusive brands. Join us, where there's a place for you here.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to fostering an environment where belonging thrives, and diversity, inclusion and equity are infused into everything we do. We believe in building an organizational culture where people are consistently treated with dignity while respecting individual religion, nationality, gender, race, age, perceived ability, spoken language, sexual orientation, and identification. We are united in our purpose of being here to help make life in Canada better.
We stand firm in our Core Value that inclusion is a must. We welcome and encourage candidates from equity-seeking groups such as people who identify as racialized, Indigenous, 2SLGBTQIA+, women, people with disabilities, and beyond. Should you require any accommodation in applying for this role, or throughout the interview process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to help meet your needs.