Quebec East - Atlantic BU - Region 54 - Market 405: 160 Jane Street, Miramichi, New Brunswick E1N 4J5
Our mission at Circle K / Couche-Tard is to make people's lives a little easier every day. Our global family of 130,000 people in over 16,000 stores and 26 countries makes that possible for our millions of clients worldwide, which is why we are committed to helping them achieve their goals and grow with us. We set ourselves apart by our culture of pride: pride in our people and their development, pride in serving others, what we've built and what we are striving to achieve. No matter where you come from or where you are heading in your career, there is a place for you to grow at Circle K / Couche-Tard. When you grow, we grow - together.
As a store manager, you’ll enjoy:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/long term disability
- Stock purchase program
- Pension plan
- Performance and incentive bonuses
- Daytime hours and weekly schedule
- Large, stable employer
- Opportunities for fast career advancement
- Task variety
- Training and Professional Development
- Employee discount
- Years of service Recognition program
- Corporate discount program;
What you’ll be doing:
You will oversee the operations of the entire store. You’ll be hiring, supervising and training your staff to accomplish daily tasks, maintain our high standards and provide fast and friendly service to our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Customer Service
- Planning and organizing
- Communicating your plans and ideas
- Cash-handling and bookkeeping
- Problem solving
- Advocating and empathizing
- Safety and Security
Great to have:
- Retail Management experience
- High School/College Degree(s)
- Recruiting/hiring/interviewing skills
- Customer service skills
- Motivation to advance in your career!
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Couche-Tard / Circle K valorise la diversité et de l’inclusion et vise à créer un milieu de travail sain, accessible et gratifiant qui met en valeur la contribution unique de nos employés au succès de notre entreprise. En tant qu'employeur qui s'engage à respecter l'équité en matière d'emploi, nous encourageons les candidatures les plus diverses afin de pouvoir nous doter d’un effectif varié et représentatif de nos clients et des communautés que l’on sert. Des accommodements sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats qui participent à tous les aspects du processus de sélection.