City : North York
Category : Manufacturing/Production Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Weston
Work Location -
About This Opportunity
This position is responsible for performing machine and facility maintenance as necessary. Duties will also include start-up and operation of the production equipment (i.e. Ammonia system, air compressors, boilers, water treatment system, etc). Performing water treatment system water tests and monitoring system operations and taking corrective action will also be required.
Shift: 4x10 Nights Monday to Thursday 8pm to 6am (OT available 6pm-8pm daily)
Wage: Stationary Engineer - $32.03
+Applicable Shift Premiums
- Operate and maintain boilers, compressors, and air condition systems safely and efficiently.
- Maintain the logbook entry and other necessary documentations in the plants.
- Inspect for leaks and damage in steam piping, Heat Exchangers, air lines, gas lines etc.
- Perform all the planned and preventive maintenance of steam, air and water lines and valves, valve actuators, regulators of them.
- Monitor and inspect plant equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, meters, and other instruments.
- Monitor different reading and status of running equipment and operate the powerhouse.
- Maintain water treatment plant and wastewater plant and perform all the chemical test.
- Maintain CHP Unit and all relevant duties.
- Other Duties as Required.
- 2nd, 3rd Class Operating Engineer Certification or 4th Class Operating Engineer Certification with refrigeration Operator Class “B” Certification
- Good mechanical & electrical troubleshooting aptitude
- Familiarity with computer software, HMI’s
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to people at all levels in the organization.
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com