Staff Clinician, Employee and family Assistance Program
City : Charlesbourgh
Category : Full-time Salaried
Industry : *Allied Health Professionals
Employer : Homewood Health Inc.
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As a Staff Clinician, Employee and family Assistance Program, you will be an integral part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver EFAP services including confidential counselling, case management, direct clinical services, and assessments
- Receive case assignments, establishes treatment plans, and complete case progress notes
- Develop service plans which outline a specific plan of action with each client under periodical supervision
- Complete a comprehensive psycho-social assessment of clients as needed
- Receive crisis calls from the Client Services Center as required
- Provide flexible evening client hours, a minimum of two nights per week
What we’re looking for:
- Masters in Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, or other related discipline
- Must hold a valid registration with the relevant governing body
- Minimum 3 years of counseling experience
- Experience in brief solution-oriented counselling
- Knowledge of assessment, crisis management, and EFAP services is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Awareness and acknowledgment of the value of using measurement-based care when supporting patients/clients to help guide clinical decision-making; experience an asset
*We will consider candidate in Masters’ program with right level of experience and supervision or BSW with registration and 4 years’ relevant experience*
English language skills are required as this role supports, communicates, and/or collaborates with both French and English-speaking clients and/or colleagues nationally.
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
As an equal opportunity employer, Homewood Health is committed to employment accessibility, diversity, equity and inclusion. For this reason, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking groups including women, racialized and indigenous communities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.