Staff Clinician (Bilingual), Employee & Family Assistance Program
City : Montréal, Charlesbourgh
Category : Full-time Salaried
Industry : *Allied Health Professionals
Employer : Homewood Health Inc.
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As a Staff Clinician, Employee & Family Assistance Program, you will be an integral part of a collaborative team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you'll be doing
• Deliver EFAP services including confidential counselling, case management, direct clinical services, and assessments
• Receive case assignments, establishes treatment plans, and completes case progress notes
• Develop service plans which outline a specific plan of action with each client under periodical supervision
• Complete a comprehensive psycho-social assessment on clients as needed
• Receive crisis calls from the Client Services Center as required
• Provide after-hours crisis calls services (1-2 nights per week until 8-9 PM and Saturdays if required)
What we're looking for
• Master's or Bachelor's in Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, Psychoeducation or other related discipline*
• Must hold valid registration with the relevant governing body
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in social service, counselling or addiction service setting
• Experience in brief solution-oriented counselling
• Knowledge of assessments, crisis management and EFAP services an asset
• Excellent verbal and written French language skills are required, basic English language skills are an asset
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
*We will consider candidate in Masters’ program with right level of experience and supervision or BSW with registration and 4 years’ relevant experience*
English language skills are required as this role supports, communicates, and/or collaborates with both French and English-speaking clients and/or colleagues nationally.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, Homewood Health Centre requires that all staff have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
As an equal opportunity employer, Homewood Health is committed to employment accessibility, diversity, equity and inclusion. For this reason, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking groups including women, racialized and indigenous communities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.