Sr Specialist, User Experience Designer
City : Moncton, New Brunswick
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409626
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world. If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets (BBM) team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Senior Manager of UX Design will be responsible for the end-to-end user experience design, leveraging the latest in customer centric design principles and best practices and trends. You understand how design can define the product, develop incredible and differentiated experiences, and enable user adoption to exceed business objectives. You have a passion for design, consume UX research through, and put into practice with end users for insights and validation. Your rendering skills, user engagement, listening and curiosity exceeds that of your peers and sets you apart. In this role, you are instrumental in shaping our future in Advanced Products and Solutions as we solve business customer’s problems and reshape who we are as a service provider.
• Design and create innovative user interfaces, interactions and flows to improve our user productivity and experience, particularly around online, email, mobile and convergent channels
• Create and develop interaction design spec documents including conceptual models, user flow diagrams, wireframes, page schematics, mockups and prototypes as needed
• Partner with our development team to drive the successful implementation of designs and to resolve implementation issues, while ensuring that the user experience is our top priority
• Drive usability testing with stakeholders and customers, and analyze user testing results so you can recommend changes based on that feedback
• Be the champion for our end users by creating a compelling customer-centered interface with an exceptional user experience
• Clear and succinct communication of insights for peers, partners, and executive leadership to influence strategy, product development and roadmaps
• Work with other teams (Market Research, Sales, Professional Services) to coordinate strategies and triangulate across sources
• Excellent at prioritizing work across the product-development lifecycle to maximize impact on the business and the user experience
• 5+ years of experience doing UI/UX design
• Design Thinking certification and proven experience
• Excellent understanding of UX design for mobile and the web, technology trends, and demonstrable design skills
• Expertise in the latest UX applications
• A compelling portfolio with examples of your awesome designs
• A passion for great UX design and how it impacts user experience, conversion rates, loyalty, and consumer satisfaction
• An excellent understanding of user experience and interaction design principles (IA, Flow Map, Interaction Patterns, Mental Modeling, Customer Journey Mapping, etc.)
• The ability to quickly mock up design ideas and articulate these concepts to stakeholders
• The ability to prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision
• Strong communication (written and spoken) and organizational skills
• Flexible by nature and in possession of a great sense of humor
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/30/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
#Bell #Tech #Indeed
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.