Sr. Product Manager, IoT Platforms
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Do you know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity? If you refer a qualified candidate who is not a current Bell employee and they are hired, you may be eligible to receive a referral bonus! Simply look for the referral hashtag in the job description to see if this role qualifies.
- Create and manage the product strategy and roadmap for IoT connectivity as a service supporting all vertical markets
- Oversee the end-to-end lifecycle management of IoT connections and adjacent processes, including but not limited to onboarding, device management, subscriber management, billing, etc.
- Communicate and secure buy-in for the product strategy from key stakeholders and executives
- Define and deliver on performance targets including revenue, profitability, subscriber, and usage
- Create product requirements and build the business case for new products and enhancements
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams to implement and manage product releases (i.e. network, sales, marketing, billing, customer care, legal/regulatory, etc.)
- Build and execute partnerships that attract best-in-class IoT channel partners
- Partner with operations teams to drive continuous improvement for the service delivery model
- Partner with the sales team to close strategic customer accounts when required
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of practical experience in product management and development
- Working knowledge of the IoT platforms including Cisco Control Center and/or Ericsson IoT Accelerator would be an asset
- Solid understanding of the telecommunications industry, IoT, software, and technology industries
- Strong critical thinking skills to effectively prioritize and rationalize decision-making in a complex environment
- Effective communicator that can influence others across departments and levels of the organization
- Recognized for building relationships and leading cross-functional teams in product, technology, IT, marketing, and sales to deliver on objectives
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 02/10/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.