Sr Product Manager, Cloud Program
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Strategy | Project & Program Management
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What will you do?
- Develop and drive the product strategy and vision for the bank's cloud program, including managing the overall product roadmap, prioritizing features, and delivering solutions that meet customer needs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand competitor offerings, market trends, and customer feedback, and use these insights to inform product decisions.
- Work closely with business partners to understand market trends and customer needs and translate these insights into actionable product plans.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure that products are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the bank's high standards of quality and security.
- Become the subject matter expert for the platform and customer experience
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver complex products, managing product launch activities, go-to-market plans, and post-launch feedback.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for senior leadership and stakeholders, providing regular updates on product performance, market trends, and product roadmap.
- Participate in discussions with technology vendors
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- 2-5 years of experience in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, such as IaaS, PaaS, and hybrid cloud models.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, UX, and business partners.
- Excellent communication, project management, and leadership skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information and illustrate the business value we provide to our stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to understand business needs and propose viable solutions that address them, regardless of whether the solutions are technical in nature
- Familiar with common agile development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Agile Product Owner or Product Management experience
- Working experience in working in a technology or banking-related field
- Experience building cloud native applications or previous software development experience
- Hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence, Mural and/or Lucidchart
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge of designing the best cloud platform and enabling our developers to be extremely productive. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the overall product strategy, vision, and execution of the bank's cloud initiatives. You will work closely with various stakeholders, including engineering teams, business partners, and senior leadership, to define product roadmaps, prioritize features, and deliver solutions that align with business goals.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.