Sr. Planning Manager
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team you are critical to helping deliver strategic insights and key reporting as well contributing to ongoing process and reporting improvements.
- Leads a team responsible for the various annual, quarterly and monthly forecasts and other executive level reporting
- Monitors and reports on FTE and Professional Fees budgets ensuring annual targets are adhered to
- As part of financial analysis, reports all trends and anticipated outcomes.
- Ensures all projects are correctly funded and approved
- Liaises with IT Project Portfolio Management to ensure consistency in forecasting/budgeting
- Proactively works with pillar leads and PMs to resolve projects with funding gaps
- Ensures recovery of all FTE resources in system of record
- Streamlines and improves the effectiveness of the planning/budgeting process
- Collaborates with other planning teams to increase cross-pillar collaboration
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.