Sr Manager Revenue Assurance
City : Toronto, ON, CA
Category : Audit / Compliance
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Rogers Finance team is at the core of our organization, supporting all of our projects across every line of business. By providing financial support and guidance, our teams rely on our Finance partners to help make strategic, data-driven decisions that will have an impact on our growth and profitability for years to come.
Our Finance team is growing and is looking for like-minded thinkers who are passionate about telling stories through numbers to help take our investments in innovation to the next step. In turn, our Finance team is also committed to the growth and development of their team members. We offer advanced learning through Rogers Finance Transformation, support our colleagues in maintaining their professional designations, and offer a challenging work environment with fulfilling results to help balance both financial and business acumen.
Your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, Let’s make your possible.
In a fast paced competitive Communications market, Revenue Assurance ensures the integrity of Rogers telecom revenue streams via processes and controls managed. Revenue Assurance is focused on the reduction of leakage, revenue recoveries and opportunities to save. We work with large amounts of data to monitor and analyze our various revenue streams and provide insightful information to our various stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director, Revenue Assurance, the successful candidate will be a motivated and energetic contributor with expert knowledge of controls, data analytics and reporting.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing input and insight to Senior Management concerning usage, provisioning and billing/pricing issues negatively affecting the revenue streams and/or customers.
- Support the process of identifying, prioritizing and communicating business risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate and communicate frequently with Finance, Product, Care and Technology groups any findings and work on updating processes and implementation of controls as needed.
- Support the implementation of Revenue Assurance’s long-term roadmap.
- Support continuous improvements in processes as business changes
- Lead and influence the direction and impacts of projects and/or initiatives with new ideas, recommendations and controls that will reduce revenue risk and enhance customer experience.
- Generate business case and/or cost benefit statements to support analysis and key findings for any revenue recovery opportunities.
- Generate Summary of Findings reports and presentations to all levels of management on revenue/costs findings and opportunities.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated history of engaging with senior leadership in both the business and Finance.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships while being viewed as a trusted and fair source of analytics and support.
What you have:
- Demonstrated business reporting and analytical experience with 3 – 7 years of progressive experience in support of both Cable and Wireless lines of business
- 2+ years in management role leading a team
- Post-Secondary education within a business or computer discipline
- Leadership: Ability to lead a team, drive change and see projects through to completion
- Curious: Ability to question status quo, focus on continuous improvement and proactively bring forward new ideas
- Technical Aptitude: Strong understanding of database queries, structures and data management principles, MS Excel, SQL, SAS, Java, Business Objects or other coding, Oracle will be an asset
- Organizational Skills: Ability to set project goals and timelines, meet deadlines and solve complex problems
- Strong Communication Skills: Ability to simplify and communicate complex issues and findings to meet the needs of the target audience and ability to develop internal relationships with multiple stakeholders at various levels of management
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Audit / Compliance
Requisition ID: 289013
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate