Sr. IT Analyst
City : TEMPE
Category : Information Technology
Industry : Retail
Employer : Alimentation Couche-Tard
JOB TITLE: SR IT Analyst – Enterprise Systems
COMPANY: CK Global Tech DEPARTMENT: Enterprise Systems
REPORTS TO: IT Systems Manager
DATE: July 2021 FSLA STATUS: Exempt
The role of the Sr IT Analyst – Enterprise Systems is to plan, design, support, and develop integration points and processes between PDI Enterprise, PDI Focal Point, PDI Market Basket, Laserfiche, and CK built Applications. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Sr IT Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports analyzing our integration success complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of our Enterprise systems. This individual is a subject matter expert in PDI Products and associated internal and external financial applications connected to PDI.
A critical component of the role is to be a liaison between IT and Circle K Shared Services (Accounting, Pricebook, and Business Units). The Sr IT Analyst is responsible for understanding the business, assisting in the prioritization of projects, ensuring that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment, and supporting the overall business strategy with regards to PDI Enterprise Scalability.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide leadership in the development and improvement of business processes specializing in ETL with PDI products and our third-party financial applications and support our scalability project.
- Manage both projects and people across functions and geographies to deliver solutions and solve problems.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Analyze New business initiatives, Provide initial project estimates for cost-benefit analysis.
- Engage with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Document requirements and align solutions to those requirements.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in PDI and supporting systems across.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system developers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for any modified/upgraded and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Maintains on-going knowledge of latest PDI system tools and platforms
- Ability to communicate ideas with both business and technical audiences. Strong leadership skills in business process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
- Extensive knowledge of PDI Systems and supporting systems.
- Advance skills with Microsoft Office 365 including Power BI.
- SQL knowledge of queries, SSRS and databases.
- Extensive experience with core software applications.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to operate computer keyboard for data entry.
- Ability to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Some travel will be required.
Job duties may change with or without notice
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: