Specialist, Tax Asset Management, Digital House
City : Toronto
Category : Tax
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
What you will do
Working with the members of the Financial Institutions Tax team at all levels, the successful candidate will provide value-add services to our Asset Management clients among others. Throughout your role you will work with tax professionals and be a key member of our team. You will be responsible for a variety of technical and data analytical functions to support client reporting requirements.
- Work with financial data that will need to be analyzed, organized, and validated to generate client reports using our proprietary tax processing software
- Collaborate with senior team members to understand client needs and support the delivery of our Asset Management tax & compliance solutions
We offer a continuous learning environment, a team approach and interesting and challenging work, where you will be collaborating with experienced tax professionals and you will develop a varied skill set
What you bring to the role
- Post-secondary education (college or university) in accounting or business data management background preferred
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in accounting, asset management, or tax. Any combination of these functions is a decided asset.
- An strong desire to develop a career in Tax is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter and solution oriented mind-set
- Dedication and strong work ethic, strong team player.
- Strong time-management abilities and self- motivation.
- Strong inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and met multiple priorities
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.