City : ROCKY VIEW
Category : Regular/Permanent Salary
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Daily load plan creation for all regional multi-stop shipments
2. Partnership with Quality Assurance on verifying item file accuracy
3. Creates and analyzes financial and service reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis; provides load exception reporting
4. Responsible for the execution of strategic initiatives that improve service, financial savings, efficiency, productivity, and communication to the customer
5. Provide visibility to management and the customer by tracking, process oversight, auditing, researching, and troubleshooting operational issues
6. Manage carrier performance including on time performance, mileage and billing.
7. Implements final stage system parameters that drive system load assignments that identify, and build hundreds of loads per day in compliance with customer routing expectations.
8. Resolving store issues regarding deliveries and all other Transportation-related inquiries.
Hours of Work
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…261043 RANGE ROAD 292, ROCKY VIEW, AB T4A 0E2, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated