Specialist, Project Management
City : TORONTO, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : The Bay Marketing
Employer : The Bay
Lead a Brilliant Career.
Bring your authentic self to work every day, and help our customers express themselves, style their home, and live their life in a way that reflects who they truly are.
As a brand, we celebrate the differences that make each and every one of us unique because we believe that people shouldn't fit archetypes.
So why should your career be anything less than extraordinary?
What to Expect:
The Specialist, Project Management role is to organize and monitor projects within the Marketing department. Projects may vary from single-event activities to standardized weekly processes. Your responsibilities will include working closely with the rest of the Project Management team, as well as independently managing assigned tasks, including resourcing, maintaining timelines, and project documentation. To succeed in this role you’ll collaborate with several internal teams to ensure processes and deadlines are adhered to.
● Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
● Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
● Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
● Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
● Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
● Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
● Analyze risks and opportunities within projects and current processes
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business, or Marketing preferred
● You are highly organized, detail-oriented and can prioritize and multitask
● You are resourceful and hold strong problem-solving capabilities
● You possess a positive, solution-oriented, and customer-focused attitude
● Strong Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● The ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly is mandatory
● Benefits package inclusive of parental leave top-up, retirement savings, “Living Well” Program, and more
● A generous Associate discount of up to 40% off of top brands
● Work-life balance through a hybrid work model and flexible paid-time-off
The Fabric of Hudson’s Bay
Hudson's Bay has established a reputation for quality and style through an unrivaled assortment of products and categories including fashion, home, beauty, food concepts, and more. Hudson's Bay operates under the HBC brand portfolio. Founded in 1670, HBC is North America's oldest company. Hudson’s Bay helps Canadians live their best style of life by operating thebay.com featuring Marketplace, one of the largest premium life & style digital platforms in Canada, with a seamless connection to a network of Hudson’s Bay stores from coast to coast.
At Hudson’s Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We strive everyday to provide our customers with an experience they will value with our products, services and dedication towards adapting to the ever changing environment of retail.
This role will actively support our DE&I framework by identifying opportunities to increase and promote diversity in our teams, products and brands. They will lead with inclusion to nurture our OneTeam culture by removing barriers for our Associates and communities.
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used