Specialist, Personalization and Optimization, Brand
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Marketing & Communications
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 382755
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Brand team works collaboratively with all business units to ensure brand consistency across Bell communications including digital experiences advertising and design. Brand also supports our sponsorship, web presence, social media and market insights teams.
The Bell.ca team’s mission is to develop and manage an outstanding online experience for new and existing customers that showcases Bell’s brand and allows users to research and purchase products and services and manage their relationship with Bell simply and easily.
Bell.ca team members are based in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and the Maritimes. The culture is collaborative, client and customer focused, and requires juggling daily delivery challenges with longer-term initiatives.
As a member of the Personalization and Optimization team, you will be supporting the day-to-day management, delivery, monitoring and reporting for initiatives focused on creating engaging and personalized experiences for consumers. You will collaborate and advocate cross-functionally with stakeholders across Marketing, IT, BI, Analytics and bell.ca teams to plan, implement and report on change requests. You will foster decision making informed by data, experimentation and long-term business goals and provide insights on personalization and optimization initiatives. The candidate should possess project management skills along with technical and analytical skills. The person should also be accustomed to delivering with precision and under tight timelines.
- Executing projects from end-to-end by managing personalization intakes from bell.ca team and working with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders
- Collaborating with bell.ca, marketing, IT, BI, UX and external partners to launch personalization and optimization programs
- Managing A/B test, MVT, recommendations and personalization programs from ideation to tactical implementation, including requirement gathering, prioritization, documentation (test design, implementation document and test results) hypothesis definition and metric selection
- Creating data segmentation & optimization strategies for targeting prospects, thereby setting up contextual experiences across bell.ca
- Cultivating a test and learn culture across teams; establishing, communicating and managing guidelines for bell.ca experimentation programs
- Providing meaningful insights and recommendations based on multiple data sources; providing recommendations for analytics enhancements to improve the ability to make crucial business choices
- Analyzing data and communicating it to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Supporting and enabling the expansion of the experimentation practise across the organisation in a cross-functional team environment; facilitating in the evolvement of necessary frameworks, workflows, methodologies, and communications; and educate teams across the organisation
- Supporting the growth of the personalization strategy across all business units
- Data driven mindset. Numbers should be what drive your decision-making
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing and analytics, site development or related
- The ideal can]didate will have a passion for experimentation, personalization, online marketing, challenging status quo and a general curiosity of all things digital
- Strong project management skills and should have the ability to anticipate, analyze, solution and communicate potential issues/challenges.
- Knowledge of e-commerce digital/UX/CX, AdTech, MarTech, and trends – with a focus on digital/mobile customer experience solutions
- Understand the basic processes and constantly look for ways to improve efficiencies.
- Working experience or knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud product suite solutions and/or personalization and targeting platforms (Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions
- Strong planning skills and ability to document processes
- Excellent organizational skills – must be able to independently balance projects with prioritization support from manager
Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an analytic role, preference given to experience in testing and/or optimization analytics
- Strong grasp on digital user experience process
- Extremely strong technical foundation as it relates to tracking and tagging
- Excellent ability to visualize and present data in a way that is easy to interpret and actionable
- Ability to interpreted analytics and insights to determine significance and sample size analysis
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Gatineau || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 09/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.