Specialist, Communications, Maternity Leave
City : Verdun, Quebec
Category : Marketing & Communications
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409233
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
The Corporate Communications team is responsible for the content production and management of various internal and external communication channels, including Bell’s corporate intranet, weekly e-newsletter and executive e-mail messages.
Working with the Director, Internal Communications, the selected candidate will support internal and executive communications across Bell’s business units, as well as some external communications initiatives. The candidate will be part of the team responsible for the quality of French in corporate communications.
- Edit, adapt and proofread a wide range of French documents including executive e-mail messages, presentations and intranet news articles, as well as content for websites and social media
- Ensure corporate content is aligned with the company’s style, tone and culture
- Coordinate and follow-up on requests
- Translate short text as needed from English into French
- Assist with production of Bell’s national weekly e-mail newsletter and coordination of various communications projects
- Excellent editing, proofreading and writing skills in French
- Excellent translation skills from English to French
- Strong sense of teamwork, ability to take the initiative and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word and PowerPoint — Excel is an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of degrees in communications, translation, editing, journalism, public relations, or other related disciplines
- 2–4years of experience in a corporate communications role, writing for a corporate intranet or website, translating or editing French documents
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills suitable for collaborating with multiple stakeholders at all levels of management
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects from various internal clients
What we Offer
- A thriving, agile and passionate team that values collaboration and fun
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Learning and skills development opportunities
- A variety of projects to take part in
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/22/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.