Solution Delivery Manager
City : Brampton, ON, CA
Category : Information Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
The Assisted Channels technology team is seeking a dynamic and dedicated individual for the role of Solution Delivery Manager. Reporting to the Sr. Solution Manager - Assisted Channels Wireless & Platform, this individual will drive the delivery of efficient and innovative technology solutions for use by our channels teams by leading teams comprised of BSAs, Product Owners, and developers.
What you will be doing…
- Joining a diverse and dedicated team of technology professionals
- Continuing to evolve your career in a supportive team environment with limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Becoming a significant contributor to the ongoing successes at Rogers by supporting the implementation of new cutting-edge technologies to improve the services and interaction experience of our customers
- Playing a key role in technology delivery by leading the design and implementation of efficient technical solutions
- Working closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and helping to deliver their requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge, and personal experience
- Collaborating with architects and BSAs to design and document the technical solution to support new business capabilities in our tools
- Providing technical expertise to Product Owners and Business stakeholders to support their planning and decision-making
- Communicating with business stakeholders, project managers, delivery teams, and Rogers' senior management and leadership
- Proactively proposing system enhancements or business process changes to drive continuous improvement for our customers
What you have...
- Minimum 4 years of related work experience in software delivery and/or the telecommunications industry
- Working experience with web applications, mobile apps, APIs, and/or microservice architecture are an asset
- 2 or more years of relationship management and team leadership experience
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies. Experience with Agile delivery is an asset
- Highly developed analytical and technical mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence and engage colleagues
- Capability to articulate information into succinct, concise and logical summaries for audiences of varying levels of technical background
- Comfortable taking ownership of assignments and working independently to complete deliverables with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage and track multiple initiatives through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent education or experience
Schedule: Full time
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment