Solution Architect- o9 Solutions
City : Brampton, Ontario
Category : Technologie et ingénierie
Industry : Technologies de l'information
Employer : Cognizant
Solution Architect- o9 Solutions
At Cognizant, our global community sets us apart—an energetic, collaborative and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive. And with projects at the forefront of innovation, you can build a varied, rewarding career and draw inspiration from dedicated colleagues and leaders. Cognizant is right where you belong.
In this role you will be responsible for solution usability and uptime by resolving any customer issues in a timely fashion, ensuring accuracy of data loads and validating the end to end workflows.
What you will do
- Gather requirements, convert Business requirements to Functional and Technical design.
- Deliver enhancements – estimate, design, develop, test & deploy.
- Help in improving internal processes and product features based on customer feedback by working with the development and operations teams.
- Batch schedule change coordination as per the requirements.
- Work in a distributed team across geographies, Support User Acceptance testing.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with 12+ years' of work experience.
- Experience of one or two projects in Planning transformation implementation such as demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning control tower, in a workstream lead role using business platforms like Kinaxis, o9, JDA, Blue Yonder preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
What We Offer
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change or we offer new opportunities, we help you pivot by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and guidance to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to thrive on a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependent—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
We strive to provide flexibility wherever possible. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is a remote position open to qualified applicants in Ontario and/or Nova Scotia, where our hubs are located. Regardless of your working arrangement, we are here to support a healthy work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs.
The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 08 2024
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.