Software Developer Engineer in Test Student – 8 Month Fall Term
City : Waterloo
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
Worker Sub-Type:Student (Fixed Term)
BlackBerry Multi-Tenant Console (MTC) provides various services and allows Managed security service providers (MSSPs) who promote BlackBerry security products to their customers. These (MSSPs) partners provide various services to their clients, including tenant creation, onboarding, managing, reporting, and support. The BlackBerry Multi-Tenant Console allows partners to manage and service their customers who use the Protect product. The Multi-TenantConsole allows partners a way to create tenants and view all the tenants they are servicing in a centralized location.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team and participate in the development of the automation infrastructure for the product’s build pipeline. The automation test frameworks cover both frontend and backend services hosted in AWS.
Location: Waterloo, ON
Length of Term: 8 Months
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
- Write automation test cases in support of the team’s deliverables.
- Participate in manual testing activities.
- Participate in debugging activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering program.
- Strong programming skills.
- Practical knowledge of testing software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and organized.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
Student Life at Blackberry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
- Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See more about the student program at BlackBerry over on our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40