Site Engineering Specialist
City : See posting
Category : See posting
Industry : Pharmaceutical/Healthcare
Employer : Teva Canada
Who are we?
The Process Engineering Specialist is responsible for commissioning and qualification of facilities, critical utility systems, and manufacturing and packaging equipment to meet cGMP compliance standards, project management and execution of limited scope production, maintenance and continuous improvement and capital initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Projects and CI initiatives related to qualification of facilities, critical utility systems, and manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Generate equivalency reports for manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Develop and maintain Facility and Critical System Engineering File(s) and applicable procedures
- Assist Manager in meeting department goals and objectives and perform additional related duties as assigned
- Perform Capital Project management in compliance with GEL project management system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science in Engineering
- One (1) + years of qualification experience in manufacturing industry preferably pharmaceutical
- Professional Designation in Engineering (P. ENG) is preferred or working towards P.ENG
- Strong PC skills in MS Office
- GMP knowledge
- Familiarity with facility, critical systems, manufacturing and packaging equipment qualification, project management experience
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.