Shopper Marketing Specialist – Danone Canada
City : See posting on website
Category : Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage
Employer : Danone Canada
As part of this position, you will be accountable for
Mission: Your main task will be to support the Shopper Marketing Team in the delivering of different projects. You will manage the development of marketing tools intended for shoppers, making sure timings and budget are respected, as well as managing projects.
- Manage a set of brands and accounts within the Shopper Marketing Team
- Work closely and collaboratively with various departments: Marketing, Sales, Supply and General Secretary.
- Develop activations strategies for small-medium scale projects with the Marketing Team
- Create briefs, provide creative support and ensure quality control until the activation goes live
- Develop flyer ad mats in line with brand guidelines and client requests
- Develop and test new merchandising and selling tools
- Manage the activation calendar and ensure compliance at all levels
- Ensure all projects are well delivered and on budget
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers
- Compile the results of sales projects, analyze and provide recommendations to improve the performance of marketing initiatives
- Manage the purchase orders for various projects and monitor the budgets allocated for each project
- Proactively ideate and develop solutions for the business
- Manage in-store demo programs
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Administration / Marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales and or Marketing
- Fully bilingual
- Attention to detail, creativity and rigour
- Demonstrate efficiency and autonomy
- Result-oriented, sense of urgency
- Being proactive and taking initiatives
- Analytical and observational capacity
- Time and priority management
- Have great organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and collaboratively
- Desire to grow at Danone
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Toronto, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. From year to year, Danone is recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for its forward-thinking work environment and was awarded the Parity Certification Women in Governance for our commitment towards gender equality in the workplace. We have 500+ employees across Canada that are engaged and energized to deliver Danone’s mission: Bringing health through to food to as many people as possible, by working on strong brands such as Activia, Oikos, Danone, Silk, International Delight and many others. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone Canada doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to cultural background, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or age. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our employees share the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Danone Inc. is committed to complying with its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Danone Inc. will make reasonable efforts to provide accommodation throughout its recruitment process, to the point of undue hardship, and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. Questions concerning the availability of accommodation in the recruitment process may be forwarded to INFORMATION@danone.com.
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.
Here are some of the reasons why you should join our team:
- Named one of Canada’s Top 100 employers for the 4th year in a row! Certified B Corporation®.
- Vacation & Personal Time Off: Danone’s innovative and flexible vacation policy, lets you take as much paid time off as you need. Summer schedule and no-meeting Friday afternoons.
- Benefits & Compensation: annual salary review and year-end bonuses at all levels. Core Health plan paid 100% with no waiting period. Flexible credits for health expense reimbursement, wellness account, health spending account or RRSP. Matching group retirement savings plan. Parental leave benefit for primary caregiving parent and second caregiving parent. Employee assistance program and telemedicine service.
- Work Environment: a flexible hybrid model that lets employees work with their managers to design a work model that best suits their needs. Onsite workplace features (flexible and collaborative working spaces, fresh fruits, yogurts, and plant-based products), onsite gym and fitness classes.
- Work Atmosphere: casual dress code, concierge services available throughout the year, employee sports teams, social committee, departmental-led events.
- Training & Skills Development encourages ongoing employee development through a variety of in-house and online training initiatives, mentoring and leadership development programs.
- Community Involvement: founding partner of Breakfast Club of Canada and has worked alongside the organization for 25 years, helping kids develop their potential by giving them regular access to a nutritious breakfast in a comfortable environment.