ServiceNow Release and Reporting Platform Administrator
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Coordinates production support activities for all major systems and related subsystems to ensure the integrity of computer-generated data. Applies experience and seasoned knowledge, skills, and practices to perform a variety of assignments.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Works closely with the ServiceNow Platform Owner, Product Owners and all other team members to plan, manage, and deliver Releases
- Works with Project Managers to schedule project Stories within Platform and Product Team Releases
- Manages burndown and velocity charts for or more ServiceNow Product teams using
- Establishes the products development timelines, including escalations, to complete the Stories planned for each Release are on schedule
- Holds post-Release assessments and recommends process improvements to the Agile and Demand process owners
- Manages UI Changes with the usage of Web Technologies such as XML, HTML, SQL and integrations using REST, SOAP and API
- Owns ROI measurement on the ServiceNow Now Platform by leading the creation of dashboards related to platform-generated value
- Maintains the definitions of key enterprise-KPIs based on ServiceNow data
- Is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of key data based in ServiceNow
- Develops dashboards, standard reports and Performance Analytics reports based on stakeholder criteria
- Works with Platform Owner, Product Owners, and Process Owners to define, design, and mature business value practices and key KPIs
- Liaises with stakeholders from data engineering to confirm viability and observability of KPIs
- Champions the maturity and rigor of business value measurement throughout the organization
- Set standards and governance for data collection related to value management and reporting
- Liaises with owners and SMEs of other reporting tools to ensure they are accurately reporting data from ServiceNow
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
Must have (Basic Qualifications)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the ServiceNow platform
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Performance Analytics in ServiceNow
- Excellent knowledge of the ServiceNow CSDB framework, CMDB and Asset structure
- Excellent communication skills, clearly conveys information and ideas through variety of media.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Experience in a matrix environment, such as a large, publicly-traded corporation
- Ability to facilitate between and influence key decision makers
- Strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal skills to work across functions and businesses
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.