ServiceNow Developer (GCS)
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
As a ServiceNow developer, you will be responsible for implementing, and supporting Identity Access Management (IAM) services within RBC. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and ServiceNow and is able to work in a dynamic environment with many teams and stakeholders.
The candidate is responsible for implementing technical design, development, and automation of processes within IAM. Applies complete software development knowledge, skills, and practices to perform assignments. The candidate should have strong foundation of designing workflows, REST APIs, custom applications and service portal in ServiceNow.
What will you do?:
- Design solutions, write codes using ServiceNow platform, perform unit testing, develop artifacts, and facilitate end-to-end deliveries.
- Recommends and automates approaches to streamline the IAM processes to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Design and develop ServiceNow workflows, Rest APIs & custom applications and translates business needs into technical requirements
- Supporting the implementation of application programs; fixing any existing or new bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of experience building ServiceNow workflows and applications
- 1-2 years of experience in designing & maintaining Service Portal
- Knowledge of software development practices, concepts, and technology
- Knowledge about SQL & Linux
- Experience working with Ansible technology
- Experience writing PowerShell script
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in Identity Access Management or related Cyber Security field
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.