City : Regina
Category : Field Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Regina
Department - Regina MRC and Field Service
Job Function - Field Operations
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Hourly
Shift/Hours – Monday-Friday. 7:00am-3:30pm
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
About This Opportunity
You will report into the Make Ready Centre Supervisor and be based out of Regina, SK.
Hours = Monday to Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
Pay = $27.66/hr
- responsible for performing mechanical services on cold drink equipment.
- maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
- prepare equipment in accordance with company standards.
- maintain a clean and safe work area.
- high school diploma or GED.
- must be able to successfully complete Coca-Cola equipment service aptitude test.
- basic computer skills
- demonstrate mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude with a minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- ability to work with limited supervision.
- willingness to work varying shifts including evenings and weekends and demonstrate punctuality and good attendance.
- forlift experience is preferred.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited ("Coke Canada") are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver's abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com
<span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com