Service Install Technician
City : Moncton, NB, CA
Category : Installation
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Connected Home team is proud to offer our customers seamless and simple technology that fits into any lifestyle. Our fibre network supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV, and Smart Home Monitoring to keep Canadians connected to the people and things that matter most. We know that our customers rely on us to provide them reliable connectivity, that is why we have made a commitment to providing the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve.
We are growing our Connected Home team and are looking for team members that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Let’s make your possible at Rogers.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
- Diagnose and/or correct all technical problems (Digital and analogue cable services, Hi-Speed Internet, Home Phone and Smart Home Monitoring services) to the satisfaction of the customer and in accordance with company specifications.
- Install Cable Television services and products in accordance with established Installation Standards.
- Inform customers of enhanced company products in an effort to secure increased sales.
- Complete Company documentation pertaining to calls in accordance with the department processes and standards.
- Complete all service change requests in a timely professional manner.
- Complete all assigned projects within established time parameters and standards.
- You are require to be knowledgeable of and adhere to all applicable health and safety regulations, both legislatively mandated and as outlined in company policy.
- Excellence in Execution - Strive for flawless execution in everything that we do, resulting in consistently evolving standards of higher overall performance, optimized effectiveness and value to our shareholders, customers and employees by focusing on our three
- KEY SUCCESS FACTORS: Accountability, Adaptability, Customer 1st.
- This position is covered under the UNIFOR Collective Agreement.
- Demonstrates behaviors, which support the Key Success Factors: Accountability, Adaptability & Customer 1st.
- Role Competencies: Innovation/Creative Thinking; Problem-Solving/Judgment; Achievement Orientation; Listening/Understanding/Responding.
- Previous technical CATV and/or Telco experience would be an asset.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Must be able to lift and move equipment (approx. 80lbs) and work on ladders/poles at heights up to 40 feet.
- Willing to work flexible shifts and schedules; days, nights and weekends.
- Willing and able to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Must have knowledge in wifi and general computer troubleshooting skills
- Circuit switch and twisted pair cable knowledge would be an asset
- Fibre knowledge an asset
- Billingual (English & French) is an asset
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 70 Assomption Blvd. (001), Moncton, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Field Operations & Installation
Requisition ID: 264422
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Customer Experience