Service Development Analyst
City : Markham, ON
Category : Staff
Industry : Automotive
Employer : Hyundai Canada
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
The overall purpose of this position is responsible for working with the Manager on the development and ongoing management of service business and vehicle service maintenance initiatives, and to drive the introduction of new technologies, products and programs that will generate growth and support an improved profitability for our dealers and our organization.
• Manage and optimize review process of owner’s manuals, in coordination with Product & QA Teams.
• Maintain in internal database all service maintenance related data for the whole carline, and revise quarterly the maintenance service pricing.
• Publish all manuals and service maintenance data on Hyundai Canada website.
• Produce and maintain the monthly Scorecard for Parts and Service field staff, Service Management and Executives.
• Work with vendors to develop digital display initiatives, maintain it and support the dealer network.
• Manage the Hyundai Dealership uniform program.
• Assist with the operation, the maintenance and the support of the electronic pre-delivery inspection applications.
• Work closely with different departments and vendors for system validation and operational process setup.
• Support the development of procedures and programs to improve service process in dealership.
• Budget tracking, purchase requests/orders and billings
• Coordinate and publish Technical and Service publications (TSB’s/Tech Tips/Service bulletins).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Knowledge of dealer/field operations and vehicle service maintenance.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Excellent project/time organization and planning skills.
• Customer focused / Service Oriented.
• Bilingual in English and French (verbally and written) is highly desirable
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Completion of an undergraduate degree …or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• 2+ years of relevant experience in same or similar function with automotive experience being desirable.
Why Join Our Team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 5 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business, but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support.
The first round of candidates will be reviewed on or before May 15, 2023.
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.