Service Desk Analyst, Bilingual (French/English)
City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Service Desk Analyst, Bilingual (French/English) - ( 2300007L )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 25,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
Our Information Technology team is currently seeking to fill one full-time Bilingual Service Desk Analyst position. The successful candidate will be required to fluent in English and French in both written and conversational communications. This Tier 1 Service Desk Analyst position is open to all major Stantec office locations, with preference for Laval QC, Edmonton, or Calgary. This role offers the opportunity to work from home part-time.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Working in a team environment, you will analyze, resolve and document problems related to Stantec’s IT infrastructure and core applications.
- Primarily responsible for logging, triaging and resolving incidents and service requests via phone, chat and self-service portal.
- Provide strong customer service when responding to requests.
- Work in a dynamic and challenging service desk environment to provide quality support to our internal clients.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills will be required in addition to well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The successful candidate should possess the ability to work in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
- A strong knowledge of diverse hardware, software and operating systems with an interest in and taking the initiative to keep current with same.
- Working knowledge of active directory and ITIL processes will also be key to your success.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have related experience with Oracle EBS.
- Strong customer service focus.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology
- Minimum of one to two years of IT experience or equivalent along with a strong customer service focus.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Quebec-Laval, Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Organization : BC-1374 IT Services-Corporate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Entry Level
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jan 23, 2023, 9:11:05 AM
Req ID: 2300007L
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans