Service Delivery Manager, ITS Global
City : Toronto
Category : Information Technology
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG is currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our Global Information Technology Group, which is part of the KPMG International organisation. This role will primarily be responsible for ensuring that the Service Management processes provide consistent interfaces between customers and service providers in the areas of incident, request, problem, configuration, knowledge, service catalog, service level, continuous improvement and change management are implemented, managed and continuously improved across the enterprise.
What you will do
The Service Delivery Manager will play a significant part in aligning business requirements, operational expectations and reporting on service quality metrics. This encompasses planning, implementation and ongoing efficiency in process management to identify and meet the needs of our customers. They will be accountable for the following activities;
- Ownership of the IT service management (ITSM) processes and ensure the ongoing adherence and adoption through compliance reporting and education
- Managing the service provided by Supplier teams working with the Global Service Management Office to ensure management and governance of IT Service Management processes
- Provide ongoing input into continuously improving service management processes and implementation within ITSM tools
- Development quality metrics (Power BI) for service management processes lifecycle management, analyze data and implement quality improvements
- Run or ensure management of major incident investigations to facilitate the resolution of major incidents 24 x 7 x 365
- Act as an escalation point for all ITSM Process and Tool management activities
What you bring to the role
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Power BI is a must. Additional reporting experience is a plus.
- Experience managing service management processes, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Knowledge in industry standards, related to areas defined in: ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, COBIT, ISO 20000, DevOps is a must
- Minimum 7+ years IT experience with 4+ years professional experience in IT Service Management
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies, primarily Microsoft Azure Technologies
- Experience in ITSM process governance
- Documented understanding of ITIL processes, Statements of Work (SOW), Agreements, SLA’s and KPI’sDemonstrable experience with Service Operations
- A strong understanding of IT / Business processes, challenges, and issues
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / DevOps approach to realize business value for the customer
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.