Senior Telecommunications & Contact Centre Support Analyst – Tangerine
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M2H0A1
Category : IT Functional Analysis Consultants
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 184963
Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
As Canada’s leading digital bank, Tangerine technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have redefined what digital banking is, and we continue to evolve to tackle any opportunity and face every challenge through progressive technology and the power of collaboration.
Do you like new challenges? Are you ready to reach new heights in your career and become part of an established disruptor? If so, come join us and help redefine the Canadian banking landscape!
The IT department supports the organization in these critical areas: End-User Technical Support, Desktop Management, Network Management, Voice and Data Communications, Contact Centre, Business and Web Applications and Strategic Technical Planning.
The Senior Telecommunications & Contact Centre Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring the ongoing 24/7 operations of Voice System, Contact Centre, Digital Signage, Back Office Call Recording Platforms, Fax over IP solution and Readerboard/Wallboard solution for Contact Centre by providing the most effective service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Duties include monitoring systems, providing timely responses to queries and alarms and working with vendors to effectively support Tangerine production environment and proactively make recommendations for system enhancements and performance. This role has responsibility to ensure that systems and applications are compliant according to Tangerine compliance and address all security vulnerabilities. This role also creates and maintains documentation for call flows for back-office Voice System, procedures, systems configuration and all communication line details. The Telecom Support Analyst will report directly to the Senior Manager Telecommunications and Contact Centre Solutions.
• Administer and respond to inquiries on:
AudioCodes Session Board Controller and Media pack
o Skype for Business Enterprise Voice
o Microsoft Teams Voice
o Call recording Platforms (AudioCodes SmartTap and ASC)
o Poly meeting rooms solution for audio and video conferencing
o Fax over IP solution
o PRIs, SIP trunks, Toll-free Numbers and DIDs
o Digital Signage solution
o Readerboard/Wallboard solution for contact centre
o Contact centre phones deployment and troubleshooting (Poly VVX)
• Good experience with Genesys Contact Centre platform (IVR, Inbound, Outbound, Reporting, e-Services, Dialer, Call recording and Logs Analysis)
• Assist the contact center team on Genesys platform (pure connect on premises and cloud)
• Good experience with Microsoft Teams
• Administer and Document Skype for Business Enterprise Voice platform and Response Groups
• Administer, configure and document Skype call recording and Teams call recording platforms
• Administer, configure, upgrade, document and maintain Fax over IP solution
• Document and maintain Digital Signage and Contact Center Readerboard solution
• Responsible for maintaining ongoing security patches for all supported systems ensuring on-time resolution of vulnerabilities according to Tangerine compliance
• Ensure systems are being backed up and validate if errors occur, ensure timely response for resolution
• Create and maintain telecommunication procedures, checklists and documentation. Ensure workflows and voice communication line detailed information is current
• Provide timely response to queries, Helpdesk tickets/requests and reports / escalates issues relating to the Telecommunications infrastructure
• Prepare, evaluate or facilitate training to general and technical staff on Telecommunication systems
• Provide support to IT Development initiatives in matters relating to Telecommunications
• Maintain vendor relationships to effectively support our environments and proactively makes recommendations for systems enhancements and performance
• Assist in the planning and implementation stages of relevant Telecommunication projects
• Executive support for Tangerine departments in their individual communication events when required.
• Manage Telecommunication system performance, capacities and utilization through planning monitoring and tuning
• Maintain and Monitor SIP Trunk and PRI circuits
• Configure, Upgrade, Document, Maintain and manage Audiocodes and SBC/MP gateways
• Deploy, support and prepare documentation for Poly meeting room solution
• Should be able to work on site at least 3 days per week
DO YOU HAVE THE SKILLS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE? - WE'D LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE:
• University or College Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or related subject
• Minimum 5 years of work experience with Telecommunications, Telephony and Contact Centre systems
• Competent in telecommunications technology :
o Genesys Contact Centre Platform
o Audio Codes Gateway/Session Boarder Controller and Media Packs
o Poly Real Presence, Poly VVX phones, Poly RealConnect
o Plan and configure Skype for Business phones
o Configure, deploy and manage MS Teams devices
o MS Teams Telephony
o Nice to have experience with migration from Skype to Teams
o Voice call recording and call routing
o Digital Signage and Content display
o Networking and VOIP technologies
o Hands on experience with SIP solutions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- You will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of Client-focused go-getters looking to learn from each other in an environment that celebrates and recognizes success!
- You will have access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can shape your career growth with the support from diverse industry leaders.
- You will get our help to save for your future and to invest in your total wellbeing through our Tangerine benefits*.
- You belong here, we are equal and un-complicated. Bring your true self to work, dress codes don’t apply here.
- You will enjoy workspace flexibility and all the excitement that comes from working at the official Bank of the Toronto Raptors.
*Tangerine employees participate in Scotiabank’s pension & benefits programs (available to permanent employees)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.