Senior Solutions Consultant (IoT)
City : Quebec City, Quebec
Category : Sales
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409099
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Internet of Things (IoT) builds a future where everyday physical objects will be connected to the Internet, enabling machines and devices to identify themselves and transmit a variety of information, creating smart objects. Bell is focused on IoT innovation and market differentiation in multiple areas including enterprise verticals and connectivity strategies. This is an opportunity to work on the leading edge of technology innovation connecting machines to the internet to improve enterprise productivity.
If you’re passionate, work well in ambiguous fast paced environments, are a driven self starter, and seeking a challenging and innovative environment, the IoT team will give you the opportunity you seek in this emerging space.
This is an enterprise sales opportunity focused on customer-focused business development with a proven track record of prospecting, building relationships, consulting on needs and effectively aligning Bell IoT services to the customer. You will partner with other high energy sales professionals who are passionate about contributing to Bell’s goal of being recognized as Canada’s leading telecommunications Company.
Reporting to the Regional Manager of IoT Sales, the Senior Solutions Consultant, IoT role is an integral component in driving Bell Mobility's IoT sales. You will be accountable for territory planning, prospecting, and delivering results from both net new customers as well as from within the existing base of corporate customers.
- Prospecting and qualification of IoT opportunities
- Needs assessment to develop technical and business requirements
- Sell and develop business through relationship building
- Engage in new business development and funnel management activities with focus on IoT vertical market developments
- Interface with key vendors for solutions and applications implementation
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals for solutions including responding to RFP’s
- Support the launch of new IoT solutions and develop a funnel for newly launched product
- You are both the sales, and subject matter expert, for Bell IoT solutions
- Comfortable with C-suite engagement
- Excellent communicator that understands the nuances of complex solution selling
- Consistent track record of success and overachieving against quota
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- University degree required, preferably in business or computer science with 5 -7 years of previous related experience
- Committed to continual growth and training on IoT solutions, networks, applications, and integration requirements for IoT devices or Machine based hardware
- Self-motivated to drive the next step within a sales cycle
- Solid business acumen and strong customer facing and experience in working with external customers
- Be able to communicate effectively and give presentations to various audiences
- Be able to work effectively with virtual and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience incorporate sales environment with a strong sales background
- Experience with SaaS solutions and sales
- Ability to apply technology to build new business through cold calling, client consultations and follow- ups
- Be mobile and have a valid driver’s license
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/16/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.