For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
What your day-to-day will look like:
· Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
· Work with business to iterate over software requirements
· Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
· Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
· Analyze and debug systems
· Perform validation and verification testing in a test-driven manner
· Review the work of others, and invite others to review your work
· Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
· Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
What qualifications we’re looking for:
· Thorough understanding and proficiency in React and its core principles
· Experience with popular React workflows and libraries (React Router, Zustand, Tanstack Query/Table, etc)
· In-depth knowledge of TypeScript
· Extensive experience with front end automated testing frameworks (Cypress, React Testing Library, etc)
· Understanding of mocking APIs (complete CRUD operations) using msw
· Experience writing clean, responsive, and maintainable CSS using CSS/Sass modules
· Ability to manage and maintain build tooling, including Vite and similar other popular front end technologies
· Experience working with design systems and common component libraries, managing a private npm registry, and publishing modules to the npm ecosystem
· Ability to write and maintain clear and concise documentation
· Excellent organization, critical-thinking and personal leadership skills
· Self-starter with the ability to deliver with minimal supervision
· Being okay with the uncomfortable feeling that comes from learning new things
· Team player
· Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
· Proven experience as a great Engineer
· BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
Bonus points for:
· Experience with GitHub Actions
. Experience delivering solutions in Python and Django/Django REST Framework
· Experience with AWS/Azure cloud services or equivalent
· Experience working on a SaaS product
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· On-call experience with production grade systems
· Has mentored others in a professional setting
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.