Senior Search Engine Marketing Specialist
City : Waterloo
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
About the Role
BlackBerry is looking for a data-savvy individual with experience working in Search Engine Marketing. The Senior Search Engine Marketing Specialist is accountable for the success of the company’s SEM program. The successful incumbent will partner with the web and SEO leads to build and execute a cohesive SEO | SEM strategy.
As the day-to-day lead for BlackBerry’s SEM strategy, you are responsible for the planning and execution of the SEM program including data gathering, campaign management, ad creation, analysis and reporting. You will leverage your expert knowledge of SEM to maximize campaign efficiency, keep budgets on track, and transform performance data sets into actionable insights. The success candidate will partner closely with the BlackBerry web content and SEO lead(s) to continually optimize BlackBerry’s web properties through a proficiency web analytics and a deep understanding of visitor behavior.
What You’ll Do:
- Work side-by-side with the SEO lead to develop and execute a cohesive SEO | SEM strategy.
- Design pay-per-click campaigns from the ground up and execute the day-to-day management of all SEM programs.
- Manage multiple campaigns at any given time with a focus on achieving company ROI goals.
- Improve paid search performance using industry best practices, identifying possible new SEM and SEO trends and opportunities.
- Define and deliver SEM performance metrics on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis; prepare and present performance analysis and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Prepare ad hoc reports that detail website performance and visitor behavior.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of PPC/SEM experience with proven knowledge of campaign setup, ad creation, keywords research.
- A high-integrity individual and a self-starter that can work efficiently, managing multiple priorities and executing with speed.
- Ability to work as a team player, with high emotional intelligence.
- Detail-oriented, with clear and proven track record of cross functional collaboration to deliver on-time results.
- Ability to effectively coordinate across multiple teams, prioritizing and organizing competing assignments for both self and stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, SEO and Google Analytics (Including Google Tag Manager).
- Demonstrable experience analyzing and interpreting data to identify quick wins and pull out the next hurdle.
- Google AdWords Certified an asset.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40