Job Title: Senior SAP – Business Intelligence Developer
Department: Corporate Strategy
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The Senior SAP-Business Intelligence Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining Business Object Reports, Universe(s) and the SAP-BI platform. This candidate will interact with internal and external team members and provide technical solutions that will support all our different lines of business.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot Business Objects reports and universes
- Run unit testing and validation of Business Objects reports and universes
- Develop report prototypes and review and fine tune report deliverables with team
- Review requirements and translate into technical tasks to meet system specifications
- Collaborate with SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) and teams to develop and implement the solutions
- Provide advice to developers on SAP best practices to deliver optimal transaction performance
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
- Manage the BOBJ services
- Manage the BOBJ security
- Create CDS views and BEX queries is an asset Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence
- Proficient with SQL and Entity Relationship diagrams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Experience in developing and maintaining Business Object reports, universe and metadata
- Experience with unit testing and validation of Business object reports and universes
- Demonstrated experience with the identification of risks/issues and recommend mitigating actions.
- Experience with identifying key milestones and tracking progress accordingly
- Experience producing metrics, creating documentation, and process workflows
- Experience in translating customer requirements into technical tasks to validate system specifications are met
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a BW, BEx and HANA environment
- Experience developing reports with Qlik an asset
- Experience with BO 4.0 (and above)
- Certifications in Business Objects and Business Warehouse Administration is an asset
- Experience in retail an asset
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.