Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer, CP3
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Corporate Services
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 388331
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell’s communications services for businesses and consumers. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
Job description :
The IT Salesforce team is a sub-team of the IT delivery group at Bell. As a member of IT Salesforce Delivery team, the Senior Salesforce CPQ developer will handle customizing, developing, and supporting solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ products. Our ideal candidate has experience in delivering programs across Lead to Order processes, a strong Salesforce background, is focused on technical excellence, and is self-motivated. You will take the lead on developing solutions with both onshore and offshore team members, doing hands on deployments, testing fixes, and migrating the solution.
• At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development with Computer Science or Information Technology background.
• 3+ Experience of Salesforce CPQ or Vlocity developer.
• Experience in programming in APEX, VF Page, LWC, Aura Component development.
• Experience using VS Code for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
• Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
• Experience in Code control tools, and code deployment tools such as GIT, Copado, Auto Rabbit.
• Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
• Salesforce Platform Developer I and II certification.
• Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
• Experience with Visual Studio Code.
• Nice to have enterprise application integration experience.
• Nice to have data migration experience.
• Salesforce CPQ/Vlocity Certification will be an asset
• Experience in Telcomm industry, Product related applications.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/16/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, 1617, 1802
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.