Senior Royal Trust Advisor
City : MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As a Senior Royal Trust Advisor, you will be responsible for achieving profitable business results through the development and retention of a book of High Net Worth (HNW) client relationships within a specific territory. Results will be achieved through a relationship management approach with clients and partners. You will also work in partnership with the Regional Vice-President to implement strategies, processes and sales management disciplines achieving sustainable earnings and revenue growth.
By joining RBC Royal Trust, you will have direct impact on improving the lives of clients by helping settle their estates, protecting their legacies, and improving the communities in which they live. We are a team committed to helping clients achieve peace of mind now and for the future.
Although there may not be immediate openings for this role today, we are always looking for the best and brightest talent and welcome the opportunity to speak to interested candidates.
What will you do?
• Create an exceptional client experience by providing superior service and comprehensive fiduciary solutions that meet client needs/goals
• Develop proactive client contact strategies for each client relationship to ensure the broadening of the client relationship to the next generation and with RBC Wealth Management and RBC Group of Companies through ongoing client discovery
• Ensure client strategic objectives are known, reviewed and a documented client action plan is set up customized to the client’s unique situation. Action Plans are communicated on a regular basis with clients and partners to ensure seamless integrated RBC planning
• Identify any referral opportunities to appropriate professionals across the RBC network and other Centers of Influences (COIs) where appropriate
• Demonstrate a commitment to taking ownership and accountability for efficient client problem resolution
• Develop and maintain COIs and internal RBC partnerships to drive referrals and new client acquisition
• Develop and execute against a well thought out and robust business plan and approach within market to actively seeking new business opportunities
What do you need to succeed?
• College or Undergraduate Degree
• Law degree and called to the Bar in one Canadian province or territory, or TEP Designation
• 7–10 years of related experience
• Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course
• Ability to travel within area
Nice to Have
• Previous experience in values-based selling
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
• Flexible work/life balance options
• Opportunities to do challenging work
• Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
• Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.