Senior Product Analyst
City : Brampton, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Technology
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country's largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
Does working with some of Canada’s most talented minds in innovation supporting retail, digital consumer solutions and analytical platforms excite you? Loblaw Technology powers some of Canada’s most game-changing retail solutions, giving our customers the ability to live their lives well.
Come work with a team that values diverse ideas, fosters a culture of inclusion and develops our talent from within. Loblaw Technology gives you the chance to excel, and helps you to strive for success in a big way. Keep reading to learn more!
Senior Product Analyst, Brampton, ON
At Loblaw Technology, you're not just joining a team; you're becoming a crucial part of a dynamic, integrated group within our Transportation division, dedicated to transforming our supply chain systems. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of exciting initiatives such as Freight as a Service (FaaS), directly impacting the evolution and efficiency of our transportation solutions and driving innovation in retail logistics. The position has a broad scope of an understanding of one or more transportation systems and integrated applications to make subjective decisions that have substantial implications. It is an exciting, but challenging role. In an environment that is constantly evolving, we need to anticipate and adapt, while working hand in hand with our cross functional partners. We value growth and forward movement that aligns with an individual's strengths and honing in on how they can most effectively impact our projects. Your expertise in transport applications and project management will be instrumental in optimizing transportation operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with vendors and business partners to comprehend the business requirements to build a sustainable solution for transport operations.
- Build the documentation, presentations and make recommendations from functional aspect related to product roadmap.
- Able to translate between the application available features and business needs – influence and educate the business on options and value to implement with success.
- Lead and coordinate meetings and discussions internally within Loblaw Technology and with business stakeholders to help drive the prioritization and plan.
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of all technology platform roadmaps and lifecycles.
- Lead small to medium-sized projects, ensuring successful completion within defined timelines.
- Understand and apply Agile principles.
What you Bring:
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, onsite and virtual.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cconstantly evolving environment by being organized, driven and a proven multi-tasker.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of all integration processes for outbound and inbound feed.
- Proactively identify the problems and quick resolution.
- Nice to have experience of end-to-end transportation solutions implementation.
What Loblaw Offers You
We offer flexibility and balance, and an environment that sets you up for success no matter where your workspace is located.
Here, you will find a great team to help you achieve your goals as you help us achieve ours! Work in our fast-paced, exciting Technology environment, helping our stores, colleagues and customers every day.
Loblaw colleagues also enjoy:
- Work Perks Program
- On-site GoodLife Fitness, Basketball & Volleyball courts, Ice Rink, Groceries delivered to work via PC Express, Dry Cleaning services (1PCC Office)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Online Learning
- Pension & Benefits
- Paid Vacation
If you’re up to the challenge, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today, and get the process started.
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. At Loblaw, we celebrate diversity and strive to build a culture of inclusion where differences are embraced, valued and supported. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and encourage people from all backgrounds and identities to apply to our jobs. Accommodation in the recruitment, assessment, and hiring process is available upon request for applicants with disabilities.
We thank all candidates for their interest but please note, those candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the position will be contacted.
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.