Senior Platform Manager, Consumer Platforms
City : Remote, BC/ON, CA
Category : Business Development and Sales
Industry : Healthcare
Employer : LifeLabs
LifeLabs is the largest community diagnostics laboratory in Canada, serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for over 50 years. Our team members are truly centred around our customers, and we know that behind every lab requisition, sample being tested, or investment in technology is an individual and their family counting on us.
Consistently named one of Canada's Best Employers by Forbes, LifeLabs has also been recognized for having an award-winning Mental Health Program from Benefits Canada. The passion and commitment of over 6,000 diverse and innovative team members unites and motivates us to ensure our customers receive high quality tests and results that they can trust. Agile, customer-centred, caring and teamwork: we live these values every day in what we do to support our customers and healthcare providers, driving forward our vision of empowering a healthier you.
Make a difference – join the LifeLabs team today!
Reports to: Director, Consumer Platforms
Purpose of the Role We are looking for an experienced Senior Platform Manager, Consumer Platforms who is an experienced strategic problem-solver and can effectively operate in a dynamic and complex environment. You have a track-record of managing products and / or platforms and can spearhead the roadmap and future vision to support LifeLabs growth strategy.
Reporting to the Director, Consumer Platforms your focus will be the lead on delivering capabilities to respond to evolving and increasingly digital customer and patient needs, while comfortably balancing short and long-term business priorities. Among the platforms you will oversee is MyCareCompass, LifeLabs patient portal providing customers with convenient access to manage appointments, view results, and plan the next best steps in their health journey. A key component of the role will be to provide leadership for the consumer portal experience, growth, profitability and sustainability. You will identify opportunities to launch new features / services, champion the voice of the customer, determine the customer journey and digital experience and lead and manage the program performance. You will be responsible for collaborating with subject matter experts across LifeLabs to design and implement a best-in-class digital experience.
- Oversee the development and define the MyCareCompass strategy, chart the future of the platform and lead the ongoing evolution mapping the feature pipeline to enhance the customer experience and drive measurable business impact and results
- Be the voice of the consumer and partner closely with marketing, IT, regulatory, finance and operations teams to ensure the organization is aligned to the roadmap and implementation, optimization and measurement of feature improvements are realized
- Define new feature requirements and associated business cases, obtain buy-in and support from internal stakeholders to deliver and introduce new platform features and services
- Ensure progress toward project deliverables and KPIs, adjusting plans as necessary to achieve outcomes
- Represent LifeLabs and participate in industry events
- Lead and define the vision with ongoing management of the digital experience for MyCareCompass by applying customer needs, research, data and analytics to identify improvements
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across LifeLabs to design and implement best-in-class experience to drive customer and platform growth
- Bring a customer first focus to the platform, championing a digital experience that is anchored by customer experience excellence and designing solutions with the end user in mind
- Establish overall program objectives, targets and KPIs ensuring program and platform success
- Work closely with finance ensuring strong financial management of the program including budget and P&L
- Will be an internal thought leader for the program staying on top of digital, customer and industry trends, market dynamics and new opportunities / threats
- Manage relationships with key industry partners and internal stakeholders
Minimum Qualification and Skills
- University or equivalent certification in business, engineering, science or marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in hands-on product and service development working with both modern and legacy technology
- Strong track record of collaboration, stakeholder management
- Proven and self-motivated performer who can manage multiple and evolving business priorities
- Excellent written/verbal communication, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving
#LI SW1 #INDEED
At LifeLabs, we strive to create an inclusive and equitable workplace where our team members and the communities we serve feel accepted, valued, and respected.
In accordance with LifeLabs’ Accessibility Policy, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code, accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email email@example.com.
LifeLabs is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. We have been a leader throughout the COVID-19 pandemic regarding health and safety measures and have always put our employees and customers at the center of every decision that we make. As an organization in the health care sector, we believe the COVID vaccination adds a layer of protection that complements the extensive and necessary health and safety protocols that we have taken to date. With this in mind, we currently require all LifeLabs employees, contractors, students and volunteers to be fully vaccinated.
LifeLabs operates under a distributed workforce model, where employee flexibility is a key priority. Further information will be provided during the interview process on what this means for employees.