Senior Organizational Change Management (OCM) Specialist
City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : Temporary/Contract
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing
Employer : The Adecco Group
Adecco is currently seeking an experienced individual for a full-time position as a Senior Organizational Change Management (OCM) specialist. Join our prestigious client, a well-established oil and gas company, and make a significant impact with your expertise. In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of change management strategies and plans for a two-year optimization program. If you are driven by challenges and thrive in a dynamic environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now!
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Shifts: Monday – Friday | 40 hours/week
- Job type: Full-time | 2-Year Contract
- Free access to our Aspire Academy for continuing professional education
- Hires fast, pays weekly
- Vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Free training programs
- Design and execute comprehensive change management strategies to support the people readiness side of delivering program/project objectives considering key change levers of sponsorship, leader alignment, engagement, communications, learning, change networks, culture and sustainment
- Conduct stakeholder analysis, change readiness and organizational impact assessments to identify change impacts to a wide audience
- Facilitate discussions for the purpose of gathering and understanding the stakeholders and impacts of the change at various levels of the organization and across business areas
- Identify the impact of culture on change initiatives and design an approach and interventions to help achieve desired behaviors and ways of working
- Facilitate understanding and definition of the skills, competencies and training required in the future state
- Work collaboratively with the project team, organization design, organization effectiveness, learning and communications teams (as applicable) to recommend and design creative options for optimal results
- Identify the necessary personnel, tools, and equipment needed to execute the change management plan
- Support learning efforts by providing input, documenting requirements, and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
- Monitor and identify change related risks and mitigations and address issues as required
- Advise and support sponsors and leaders in their roles as change champions in a model of leader-led change
- Develop measurement approach to monitor how effectively the organization is progressing through the change and achieving desired benefits
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or related field.
- 15+ years of change management experience in a large corporate environment supporting business/IT transformations or cross-functional, complex initiatives.
- Experience within the oil and gas industry, ideally with commercial aspects of refining (asset).
- Accreditation/Certification in industry-recognized change methodology (i.e., Prosci, CCMP) or equivalent training and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface and facilitate effectively with executives, leaders, subject matter experts, and end-users.
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada
To find out more about Adecco Perks and how it can benefit you as an associate visit our page here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/