Senior Manager, Specialty Pharmacy Support
City : Mississauga, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Healthcare
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants must not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must use their unique referral link generated when they are referred by an existing colleague.
Location:1685 Tech Ave, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0A7
At Shoppers Drug Mart, we’re innovating health and wellness in Canada. From prescriptions to walk-in clinics, and a beloved loyalty program, we’re caring and supporting our customers in new ways every day.
With more than 1,300 locally owned and operated stores from coast to coast, the Shoppers Drug Mart network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. We’re committed to building our talented team who champion collaboration, kindness and inclusivity. Join our team, and help recognize a healthy future for your career and for all Canadians.
Why this role is important?
The Sr Manager, Specialty Pharmacy Support is a seasoned leader who will be accountable for leading operational and strategic projects to support the delivery of specialty pharmacy services for patients, prescribers and manufacturer partners. The Sr Manager will have a strong understanding of the specialty pharmacy landscape and will excel internal and external stakeholder engagement to drive new services and initiatives at Specialty Heath Network.
- Lead specialty pharmacy stream for new PSP program launches
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop SLA’s and KPI’s
- Build collaborative relationships with vendor partners and oversee contract negotiations and SOW development
- Oversee clinical trial programs including contracting, SOP development, invoicing and quality and auditing requirements
- Liase with legal, privacy, security and professional affairs to gain alignment on new capabilities and service offerings
- Oversee the work of the Medical Equipment Coordinator and ensure program and patient expectations and met or exceeded
- Work with enterprise teams to evaluate system and technology support options for SHN Specialty Pharmacies
- Support business development activities as required
- Plan, develop and execute on pharmacy projects that support core strategic initiatives
- Work closely with Specialty Pharmacy Managers and Director, Specialty Pharmacy to ensure alignment of business processes and strategy with specialty pharmacy sites
- Collaborate with colleagues to design and implement policies and procedures for new products, programs and services
What you will need:
- Minimum of University undergraduate degree. Preference given to degree in pharmacy or business.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of combined experience in pharmacy or Patient Support Programs
- Must be a Pharmacist - Part A in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Experience and/or knowledge of specialty pharmacy or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience with Pharmacy software systems or CRM preferred
- Experience leading cross functional projects to completion
- Proficient in MsOffice applications including Visio and MS Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- High energy with positive attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to changes of responsibility reflective of the business needs
*This role is a Hybrid position requiring 3 days on site at 1685 Tech Ave, Mississauga
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.