Senior Manager, Source to Settle Program
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5H4B6
Category : Manager
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 168939
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Senior Manager, Source to Settle Program is part of a dynamic and collaborative team focused on improving the Source to Settle process across the bank. Contributing to the overall success of the Global Procurement Services and Finance function by delivering on strategic priorities to simplify the procurement process and improve user experience, while maximizing value delivered and maintaining appropriate controls.
As the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for establishing program management practices and coordinating delivery of multiple projects and initiatives to achieve the Source to Settle Program objectives and target state vision. Reporting to the Director and Head of Source to Settle Program, you will play a critical role in managing program interdependencies, collaborating with business partners, and maintaining clear channels of communication across all levels of the organization.
If you are the right person for this opportunity, you have a good understanding of Source to Settle processes and excellent project management skills. You are an effective communicator with proven stakeholder management skills and excel in a flexible, fast paced work environment.
Is this role right for you? In this role you, will:
- Support development and communication of the Source to Settle strategy and guide timing and sequencing of projects and initiatives to deliver on the strategy.
- Manage and ensure successful delivery of a complex program with multiple projects and initiatives, involving diverse teams and groups across the bank.
- Establish and operate effective methodologies to track project status, risks, issues, and interdependencies and roll up at the program level. Liaising with project/initiative teams to guide activities required to support program level view.
- Manage effective communication across the Source to Settle program to ensure consistent and cohesive messaging to impacted stakeholders.
- Champion a customer focused culture, building relationships with business partners (project teams, operational teams, business lines, and external vendors) to deliver on program objectives and build the Source to Settle brand and reputation.
- Lead and support the development and delivery of compelling content to support business strategies.
- Continuously pursue improved effectiveness and efficiency of the Source to Settle process, while ensuring the adequacy of business controls to meet risk management, regulatory compliance, and business conduct obligations.
- Contribute to a high-performance, collaborative work environment that attracts, motivates, and develops, team members by fostering an inclusive work environment, communicating vison/values/business strategy, and promoting growth opportunities.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Post Secondary Education
- Good understanding of the Source to Settle Process and sub-processes (e.g. Sourcing, Third Party Risk Management, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Purchasing and Payment).
- Experience in Source to Settle process and technology implementation and associated methodologies.
- Experience in project management methodology and techniques, performance evaluation and change management. Relevant certification e.g. PMP, is an asset.
- Proven ability to lead multiple priorities, adapt to constantly changing business environment, and drive projects to completion.
- Proactive with strong organizational skills and demonstrated accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate across a broad spectrum from detailed level to senior executives.
- Solution oriented, with strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity for a position in Global Procurement at one of the leading Banks in the segment.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
This position is located Downtown Toronto
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.