Senior Manager, Solutions Specialists, Network Sales
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Sales
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 405939
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Reporting to the Director of technical sales and engineering, this person will be leading a world-class team of specialists focused on delivering innovative connectivity-centric solutions to complex business needs. Bell Business Markets Specialists Group, supports and sells to a wide range of Enterprise accounts. As the strategic leader for Bell Business Markets within this Specialty segment, this person holds accountability for the customers in these sectors. This includes managing all aspects of sales cycle in conjunction with the Core Sales Team.
Converting requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution, we are looking for a strong technical leader with sales acumens, who is not only passionate about their career and leadership of their people but also subject matter expert on Voice and Collaboration Solutions.
Strong sales cadence and forecasting will be a prime skill-set to enable success.
- Accountable for all in Year Revenue objectives, Service Delivery components and relationship management
- Support the overall account strategy for BBM, in Quebec, Ottawa, Alliant regions. Develops detailed business plan that includes forecasts, projects, operations, trends and maturation of account(s)
- Develops and maintains executive relationships throughout the account(s)
- Strong sales cadence, and forecasting abilities a must
- Manages the specialist team to respond to changing customer demands and an evolving market
- Manages the partners and vendors to align them with the strategy of the Sales Team
- Has overall accountability for customer propositions including deal components and financials
- Develops overall territory strategy encompassing people, opportunity, knowledge and partners
- Focus on short and long term organizational capability planning (right people at the right time to consistently deliver on the account plan)
- Strategy development will emphasize consistent growth over the short and long term with a specific focus on creating new opportunities through emerging solutions
- Focus on emerging technologies, applications, and outsourcing business process solutions, consultation and concepts
- Know the customer, know our company (our value), and know our competition
- Develop executive relationships both within traditional IS/IT organizations and within lines of business
- Execute on Sales Blueprint within the territory to align with activities and strategies in place across the organization
- Minimum of 3+ years of leading a High performance Sales team in the IT or Telecommunications industry, selling complex solutions including technology and services accompanied by experience with Internetworking, Wi-Fi and IoT
- Strong sales cadence and forecasting along with strong negotiation skills, affinity for risk taking, adaptability and flexibility. A solution oriented leader who has an innate ability to source and analyze pertinent data to solve complex issues
- Experience asking Customers for their business, with a history of delivering with discipline, adhering to the “Sales Process”
- Demonstrated experience in enhancing productivity and optimizing a sales force
- Recognized leader with clear track record of using teamwork to create competitive advantage
- Advanced financial management and business analysis, communication and social skills
- Strategic thinker with ability to quickly identify and understand issues and opportunities in an environment that is highly dynamic and competitive
- A proven leadership who is committed to grow and develop high performance teams
- Strong Telephony, Unified Collaboration and Hosted PBX experience (Cisco, Microsoft & Avaya)
- Understanding of other UC and VC environments
- Understanding of IP protocols and standards
- Knowledge of applications and solutions that drive IP connectivity (MPLS Networks, Internet Connectivity, IP Telephony, and Converged Applications)
- University degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences or a related area
- Masters or Professional Designation
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 12/08/2022
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.