Senior Manager, Retail Merchandising
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Marketing | Communications
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
The Senior Manager will lead the strategy and development of merchandising programs, work with direct report, stakeholders and support teams to successfully deliver on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Be the merchandising specialist and thought leader, acting as a “centre of expertise” for internal and external partners and stakeholders. Candidate is expected to keep up and share industry and competitive trends for the channel
- Provide strategic direction, counsel and leadership to internal marketing and business partners on the effective use of RBC’s retail space to drive brand and business results. Develop or add to program briefs for national and regional business and channel initiatives
- Develop strategy to create engaging client experiences that aligns with RBC’s brand promise and business goals through the use of innovative and best-in-class merchandising elements and tactics. Ensure clear hypothesis and success metrics upfront
- Develop, create and expand on exterior signage best practices and on new in-store events, pop-up and visual merchandising display where relevant
- Collaborate with internal data and analytics teams to deliver highly localized and relevant messages and experiences
- Build measurement plans based on test and learn goals and program objectives
- Manage production, inventory delivery and operations logistics with a keen eye on cost and resource efficiencies
- Manage all processes and projects related to in branch merchandising
- Responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget to the standards set by a high performing team
- Adhere to departmental objectives, policies, processes and standards. Comply with legal obligations and regulatory and risk requirements set by RBC and industry
- Lead direct report(s) as per RBC best practices and guidelines. Contribute to and model a strong team culture that is based on RBC’s values of Client First, Collaboration, Accountability, Diversity & Inclusion and Integrity
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.