Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance Management (RCM) Program
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Audit | Compliance | Legal | Risk
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What will you do?
- Lead and participate in a variety of CFO Group and RBC Enterprise Compliance related initiatives
- Drive change and re-imagine processes, controls and risk mitigation approaches
- Develop and share key messages for Executive/Senior Leadership, including the CFO OC
- Work closely with Senior Leaders from across the CFO Group to share your knowledge and provide training and guidance
- Proactively identify and drive program improvements through benchmarking, and research with other RBC Functional teams and RBC Enterprise Compliance.
- Prepare for your next role at RBC by building a foundation of knowledge about the CFO Group and how it supports RBC.
- University Graduate
- Exposure to risk management or similar compliance programs in like organizations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and lead independently, while knowing when to escalate and ask for support
- Curiosity to learn new ways to do things, willingness to challenge the status quo and ability to drive process improvements and efficiencies.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent leadership, communication, storytelling, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to concisely summarize findings, conclusions and recommendations in written form
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of applications
- Banking Industry experience in particular knowledge of Regulatory Compliance Risk and related management processes
- Knowledge of RBC
As a Senior Manager within the COG, you will be a key member of an industry leading, dynamic team of experts who, are able to leverage their enterprise perspective, CFO Group knowledge and risk management mindset, to provide guidance to all levels of the CFO Group, up to and including the Operating Committee (OC). You will share your Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management knowledge with all CFO Group teams globally. You will drive change and re-imagine processes by leading and participating in strategic initiatives which will shape the way the CFO Group manages regulatory compliance, reporting, controls and related processes. You will build relationships within the CFO Group and across RBC. You will play a key role in shaping the RCM related messaging that is sent to the CFO Group OC.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.