Senior Manager, Physical Distribution Analytics & Planning
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Strategy | Project & Program Management
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the strategic planning of RBC’s physical network (includes branches, business banking centres, Private Banking Offices, Advice Centre Hubs , self-serve banking) as part of the transformation and alignment of RBC’s market presence to market opportunity
- Complete in depth market and client analysis, to develop a 3-5 year market presence and coverage model plan for the region(s) and selected prioritized markets. These recommendations will have a significant impact to RBC’s existing physical network and the future market opportunities across Canada
- Develop business cases to support recommendations and financial decisions
- Provide market research for new developments, competitor intelligence and understanding forces of change (demographics, economic, regulatory) and their impact to future planning and considerations to transform the physical network
- Analyze large data sets, representing the behaviors of clients relative to branches/market and other channel preferences to inform the strategy of RBC’s physical locations, formats and footprint.
You will be responsible for the development of the 3-5 year market view for the physical distribution of RBC Retail and Commercial Business. This is accomplished by partnering with key business, functional and external partners to develop an overall market plan, including market presence and coverage of our physical distribution.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.